Monday, August 26, 2024

A Little Sparkle

      Hello, friends and followers.  I'm finally getting back to the monthly challenge over at Beccy's Place.  It's been a while since I played last and I want to get back into a regular routine of playing there each month.  For this card, I used her lovely "Hydrangea" image and one of her sentiments, also.

     This is a pre-colored image because I needed a fast and simple card for a friend.  I merged the sentiment onto the image before printing, then cut them with a Tonic Studios die.  The sentiment inspired me to dig through my collection of glittered CS stacks and this one seemed to bring out the bits of purple in the flower petals so it got the nod.  I cut a piece to the size of the card front, layered it on, then added the image.  Quick and easy card and really CAS but with lots of eye appeal.


     Challenges:

     Happy crafting to all.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Fantastic card NanaConnie, the glittered cardstock is a great match for the image. I like your choice of sentiment too. Great to have you back in the challenge!
Cheers,
Beccy

Megan J said...

Hi NanaConnie, a beautiful card and love the sentiment you have used, the sparkle card looks great with the digi image. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Elizabeth Hart said...

Beautiful flower - I have lots of these blooming in my neighborhood now. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge