Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Mushroom Gnomes

     I've been participating in the card exchange at Card Chain Challenge for about 4 months now and I'm already signed up to play again in August.  Click on the link above if you think you might want to get involved.

     Today I'm showing you the exchange card I sent out in July.  I used a sweet image from Toadstool Printables.


I started with the sketch from CCC:


and also used one of the theme options, "Mythical Creatures."

     Every month you get lots of options: a sketch, colors, at least three possible themes, usually three optional products you can use, and there's always the option of ignoring all of those and just doing a "Friendship" card.  

     I hand-colored with my ProMarkers, then did an out-of-the-box die cutting technique, using an Unbranded die.   I added yellow ribbon and a few scattered sequins, plus a fabric daisy, then added the sentiment.  All of that went onto an embossed card front.

     Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Connie, love the cute gnomes!
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

What a sweet little image Connie!! Really love your embossed background and frame!! HUGS :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful image, beautifully cut with the die, a lovely sentiment.
Faith
x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful coloring on the mushroom. hugs, tEresa

Donna Ellis said...

So sweet and full of wonder, Connie! Delightful purple wee folk, and a lovely use of an oval with the sketch! Fabulous card! hugs, de