Monday, June 6, 2016

Teacup Kittens

     A second post today!  I went on a shopping binge at Sami Stamps a couple of weeks ago and this is the first chance I've had to do anything with the images I bought.   I fell in love with this one and you can, no doubt, guess why.  :-D


I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Weds.2
and my colors came from Just Add Ink.

   JAI #314-Inspiration
   
      The image is colored with ProMarkers, then cut with a die from Spellbinders.  I distressed the edges with ink.  The papers are from my stash and they were scraps from craft packaging but worked so well together that I decided to use them for the corners.   I had a leftover piece of flower ribbon in the basket and trimmed it to fit behind the image.  I tied the bow (5 loops) using sheer ribbon and added a pearl.

     Challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft
Craft and Smash
Crafty Hazelnut's 
Creative Fingers
Jo's Scrap Shack
Sami Stamps
Show Us Your Pussy Cats 
Stamping Boutique

     I'm off to do some errands today and will return tomorrow if I get a card done.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Super cute image NC!! Love your layout design and pretty colors too!! :) HUGS

Dawn said...

Such a sweet image! I love the card you've reted too!
The colours are so pretty!
HUgs
Dawn xx

anne said...

Gorgeous colouring and the words on the papers are so appropriate for cats. A lovely card.
Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wedndesday 2, hope to see you again soon.
Anne SSW2-DT

Donna Hanley said...

Now let's see why is it you would love this image???? LOL Those kitties are just darling. I really like your placement of the sentiment as well as your papers and bow. Fun card, Connie. Have a great week.

Joanna M. said...

That image IS super cute (no wonder you purchased it!) So glad you found time to join in the fun over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

ike said...

Fabulous card design and layout and I just adore the little kitties. I love Sami and I had a blow-out spend on the new kitties too LoL :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Kathy said...

This is adorable. I especially love the way you've colored the black and white kitty. Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps.

Heide said...

What a pretty card, love the papers and sweet image. Thanks for joining us at SSW2. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Two cute cards- yes, such a sweet card and a perfect image for you!

Kellie 0:) said...

Beautiful. A great image. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image, I can see why you loved it. Great papers for the sketch.
Faith
x

cass said...

Wonderful paper combination and design. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

LittlefrogRanocchia said...

Grazie per aver partecipato con la tua bella creazione al challenge di Craft and Smash ciao ! LittlefrogRanocchia!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Fun Day Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Hope to see you again next time.
Thank you also for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you there again next time.

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our SAMI STAMPS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper