Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Irish Dragon

     I shared a St. Patrick's card the other day which I had made for my granddaughter who loves cows, and today I have one for another granddaughter who adores dragons (as do I !)  

     I merged this digital coloring book, clip art image, with the small dragon image merged in the upper corner, then printed it in very light grayscale.  Once printed, I colored it with water colors and alcohol markers.  The image was cut with a Tonic Studios die and layered onto a white background on which I had printed the sentiment.  The background paper came from a K & Co. stack.


     Challenges:
Outlawz SAR (March, April, Nature)

     Enjoy and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Cool Leprechaun and scene and love the dragon embellishment. Cool card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. You've been pinch proofed.

Melanie R said...

Ooh! Irish folklore is so much fun! Love this card, Connie. Beautifully done. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #161.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Love your Irish dragon!! Thanks for joining us again at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.