Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy St. Patrick's Day !

      My favorite day of the year because I get to celebrate my birthday and that's especially fun since it's not only St. Patrick's Day but I'm Irish on both sides of the family tree.  :-D  I celebrate by making St. Pat's cards for everyone in my family.

     Remember, on St. Patrick's Day, everyone gets to be Irish.  Just put an "O' " or a "Mc" in front of your last name and you're in.  :-D

     The image featured on this card is another clip art which I printed in light grayscale, then colored with a combo of pencil, watercolors, and Sanjoki markers.  White highlights were done with a gel pen.  I cut the image with a Spellbinders die, then matted it with green glitter paper for a wee bit o' sparkle, also cut with a Spellbinders die.  The background paper is from a K & Co. stack. 


     Challenges:

     Wishing you the best today and may the Luck of the Irish be with you!  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Pattie G said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs,
Pattie