Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Easter Bunny Dandy

      I love this image from Beccy's Place, called "Easter Bunny."  It's fun and clever and he's dressed to the nines, making him such a dandy.  :-D  I merged another Beccy's image, the "Easter Basket" (reduced in size to work with Mr. Bunny), plus the sentiment, all before printing.

     I colored with my Sanjoki markers, then cut the whole thing with a QuicKutz die.  The Beccy's Place challenge has an optional tic-tac-toe board this month and I used the middle row: flowers/digi stamp/color w markers.  I dug through the scrap basket and found flowery paper and a bit of striped paper (both from Recollections stacks) which I used to make the background.  

     I added three flowers (Flora Doodles) which have tiny gem stones in the center as a finishing touch.


My design is inspired by the sketch at Cheerful Sketches
with the background turned horizontal.

     Challenges:

     That's it for today but I'll have two posts on Thursday and another one on Friday so check back, even if it's over the weekend.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

carla said...

That's a great card with the easter bunny.
Love your colouring.
Thank you for joining us at carlin's kaartenparadijs challenge.
Good Luck !
Carla

Beccy said...

Wonderful card NanaConnie, and great job using the bingo grid! The dark background paper provides a fabulous contrast to the white flowers and the bright image. I also like the way you've used the sketch for inspiration. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Uschi said...

What a funny Easter bunny. And what a fantastic color scheme. I love these bright Easter eggs as well as the bunny's colorful clothes. Great use of the sketch. It's really great to show these beautiful Easter wishes. And really nice background paper. It highlights the image beautifully.
Thank you for entering in the Do-Al(l)-Kreatives Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

karin said...

Great card with the Easter bunny.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that happy Bunny. Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet