Thursday, March 14, 2024

The Rustic Life

      Welcome to another challenge at FarmQuest where we always want to see something farm or country inspired, and on top of that we have a theme for each 2-week challenge.  This challenge we want to see cabins or cottages.

     My DT card is very CAS and it's a square card.  The cabin image is actually a photograph of an old, 19th century cabin, found in the mountains of northern Nevada about 4 miles back into the woods from Lake Tahoe.  I cut the image with a QuicKutz square die. 

     The background piece is from a wallpaper sample book, inked around the edges.  I layered them together, then tied a double loop bow using jute cord.  The sentiment was printed, cut with an Avery Elle die, and I inked the edges of it, too.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Connie: This is stunning and I think I want to head up north and look for that beautiful cabin. (I live in Southern Nevada) Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I truly appreciate your participation and I look forward to having you join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image and matched so well with the background paper Connie, love this card. x

Furrbster said...

Ooh this is a great combination,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

stampinwithanita said...

Wonderful layering of images and it fits so well in the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us At The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

Jane Savage said...

Such a lovely design!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx