Wednesday, March 6, 2024

CAS Birthday

      This is a delightfully CAS card and I haven't done one this simple in quite a while.  What time was consumed making the card all took place in making the background pink and the words white.

     The kitten is a photograph scanned into Word software, behind which I made the background pink. The words were made white on that background but they were so light when I printed the image directly onto the card front, I used a white gel pen and went over them after the card was printed.  What looks like 'layers' of image and background was actually all printed right onto the card front.

     After printing onto heavy cardstock, I folded the card, photographed it, and slipped it into an envelope.  The whole thing took about 20 minutes.  This is for my granddaughter-in-law's birthday (and I'm not telling her age.  I don't want to get eaten!)


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hahaha, what a fun and cute card. x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT