Monday, July 10, 2023

Bouquet of Angels

      I spent most of the afternoon yesterday making this card for one of the Deacons of our church who was hospitalized unexpectedly last week.  I dug into my collection of Eureka Stamps and found this beautiful angel image and both of the sentiments, outside and inside the card.

     I colored the angel with my Sanjoki markers, keeping it simple (in the interests of getting it done right away) and found a sentiment about Bouquets of Angels which seemed to fit her perfectly.  I cut the image with a die from Tonic Studios and layered her onto a background of blue CS, trimmed to fit the card front.

     No embellishments - it is a card for a guy, after all.  


I did finish the inside with a decorated sentiment but
 since I had already signed all the family names to it, I didn't photograph it.
The sentiment says, "With God, all things are possible and
we're praying you recover soon."

     Challenges:
(OK, it's an angel not a bird,
 but she has feather wings!)
Rabisco
Word Art Weds
YSBP

      That's it.  See you tomorrow.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

4 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

Jan Mahew said...

Very Spirited, Connie! Thank you for sharing your angelic creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

Helen x
DT