Thursday, October 18, 2018

With Sympathy

     Today I have a sympathy card to share.  I rarely make these ahead of time because I prefer that they have a personal touch, something which I think fits the person or situation.  This one I did for a friend who loves CAS and whose favorite color is blue.


     The image is from A Day for Daisies and I colored it with ProMarkers.  I cut it with my largest QuicKutz rectangle die, inked the edges, and added it to the front of the card blank.  No embellishments, just a very CAS design which I know she'll appreciate.  A favorite of mine, too, because they are designed to be mailed and this one is in the mailbox already.

     Challenges:
ARTastic
As You Like It
Cardz TV
Dream Valley
Jo's Scrap Shack
Lemon Shortbread
Outlawz Festive Fri
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
Path of Positivity
TTCRD
Word Art Weds.

     Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see my latest DT card for QKR Stampede.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful CAS sympathy card!! I have a hard time making sympathy cards too! This is perfect!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is such a beautiful delicate image and design all together Connie! Very nicely done along with the beautifuly sentiment it will surely bring a nice comfort for someone! HUGS

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the design. I know that the recipient will love it.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card! I love the simplicity of it~Sympathy cards are always so hard to make for me but this is lovely!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!
Sherrie K

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful and fabulous! Hugs, de

Tone K. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Shazza said...

Beautiful card, thanks joining in at ARTastic!

Theresa said...

a lovely card for a sad occasion. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautiful sympathy card. Thank you for sharing this with us at As You Like It, Jayne x

KarenB said...

Thanks for sharing your card at ARTastic :)

Suze said...

Elegant sympathy card. Thank you for joining in at Path of Positivity with the Anything Positive Challenge and optional theme of Shades of Purple.

Jane said...

Lovely work. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.