Friday, October 26, 2018

Warming Up

     New "Anything Goes" challenge starts today over at QKR Stampede and I'm sharing my DT inspiration for it. 

     When the snow is flying and you're stuck outside, it's tempting to build a fire and stand close to it.  Sometimes, that might have unexpected consequences - especially if you're a snowman!  QKR image:  "Warming Up."


I used colors from the middle column of the tic tac toe 

     I colored the image with ProMarkers and chalks, then cut it with a die from Gina Marie.  The plaid paper came from my Christmas stash and who knows how long I've had it.  It was a scrap, just big enough for the card front.

     I also added a strip of ribbon and a red bow with a pearl. 

     Challenges:
Art Impressions
Christmas with the Cuties
Crafter's Castle
Cute N Crafty
Hiding in My Craft Room
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Outlawz Festive Fri.
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
TTCRD

     I'll have a second post today - for the Cat Lovers hop - so stop by again later.  In the meantime, Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

17 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

LOL!! I think he didn't hear you! Very cute and funny card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I can see my Mum doing this with the old coal fire LOL, such a GREAT card Connie, a wonderful image and colouring.
Faith
x

Donna Ellis said...

How cute! Such a beautifully colored, unique image, and humorous with your delightful trademark sentiment! Connie, love this sweet card! XXOO

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous, and perfect for our "wrap up warm" theme

Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, hope to see you again very soon

Linda Simpson said...

I adore this snowman he is fabulous. Another gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card, beautiful colours and great image, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Tracie said...

Such a sweet image. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Super cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Cute 'n' Crafty Challenge. Marlene DT

*Vicki* said...

LOL! Now that image is darling!! Such a fun creation and I especially love the little glow on his back side!! :) Great card my friend! HUGS

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Love that snowman!! Good luck on your entry!!Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy
Facebook Page
Facebook Challenge Page
Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

Suzanne Reynolds said...

You're a busy lady and I'm partial to snowmen even here in Arizona. Again very nice coloring and great image and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dre.

Marie Bingaman said...

Well, that image is too stinkin' cute, and I love how you colored it! Thanks for joining us at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

~Marie B -DT

The Craft Princess said...

LOL that is just too cute!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Melanie R said...


Your card just placed a big smile on my face... love it! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

papercraftingprincess said...

Your card is so cute...funny little snowman with melting buns. You've been busy with this tic tac toe Color My Heart Color Dare board.

Cat Nowak said...

Too cute! Love that you are having so much fun with our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. Thank you for playing!

debi said...

I've so enjoyed all your takes on the Tic Tac Toe challenge board. This little snowman & the sentiment are the cutest. Thanks for all your inspiration at Color My Heart Color Dare-