Friday, December 1, 2023

Santa Takes a Break

      Anyone Santa's age (or even near it) can certainly understand the need for a quick rest break during a long night of delivering presents to all the kids in the world!  This cute image from SheepSki Designs (our sponsor at the Crafty Catz challenge this week) brought a smile to my face, and "Make us Smile" is our optional theme for this challenge.  Of course, you can always do just the Anything Goes theme, but it's almost Christmas - make someone smile.  :-D  SheepSki Designs provided the DT with images to use and this one is called "Taking a Break."  Isn't it a delight?

     To color the image, I used my new set of markers from Altenew (purchased with a challenge prize gift certificate!), then I cut it with a die from Tonic Studios.  Both background papers are from Doodlebug, and the sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  I tied a tiny, double loop bow and called it finished.


     Challenges:


    Come play in our challenge this week.  We love seeing what you create.  Then, take yourself a little rest break before the holiday hustle and bustle wear you down!  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card poor Santa
This is a Brilliant card
Have a great weekend
Ginny

*Vicki* said...

This gives me a chuckle and the way I feel about this time of the year! Love the fun snowmen papers and your coloring looks fabulous! Have a great weekend!