Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Merry Cow-mas

      Another card for my cow-obsessed Texas Tech, granddaughter, who should be too busy taking finals and getting ready for a plane flight home to care about visiting my blog so I'm not too worried about her seeing it before she's here for Christmas.

     The image is another clip art I found and printed in grayscale before coloring it with water colors.  The 'spatter' was part of the original clip art and I loved it so much, I enhanced it with a Sanjoki marker.  I cut the image with an old Spellbinders die and found a scrap of Recollections dp to use for the background, then hand tied a tiny bow and added that to the cow's stocking cap.  Cute, but simple.


     Challenges:


     I'll have another post very, very late tonight for the newest challenge starting at FarmQuest.  Be sure to come back (tomorrow is fine - keeping in mind that with time zone differences, your tomorrow could well be my middle of the night!) and check out that post as well.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful cow, love she's all ready for the Winter weather. Love this.
Faith x