Tuesday, December 12, 2023

A Corgi Christmas

     I have a granddaughter-in-law who absolutely adores Corgis, nearly as much as I do.  The instant I spotted this AI clip art image, I knew it had to be used for her Christmas card.  

     I wish I could take credit for the coloring on this clip art but it's a pre-colored image.  I couldn't have done any better even if I'd printed it in gray scale and colored it myself.  :-D  I cut the image using a die from QuicKutz, then printed and cut the sentiment with an Avery Elle die.  I used a leftover bit of dp from Doodlebug and added a bit of glitter to the skates.  Unfortunately, the sparkle doesn't show in the photo.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a darling image with those corgis! Love the festive design with a quick way to make a Christmas card! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Season my friend! Take care!

Donna Scholz said...

OH, Connie, your card is so darn cute! I had to stop and think if I had any "grand-daughter-in-laws"... I think if I had any such relations, but my grandchildren are all too you to have spouses :-) I like how your skates theme connects all the elements of your card!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble for our "Die-cember" challenge!!! -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The clipart of the pups is so adorable and love the selected patterned paper to match up with the scene... adorable and fun card. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is lovely! I too have a soft spot for corgis. My aunt and uncle had two corgis when I was a child and they were adorably sweet and good natured. Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Jane Savage said...

Oh my goodness too cute for words!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Super card, love the image and the lovely background paper. When I see corgis, I immediately think of our late Queen Elizabeth, she loved corgis.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and I really love the gorgeous image.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x