Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Santa's on the Way

      I'm finally getting around to posting my card which uses the background image provided by The Outlawz Progressive Challenge for November.  I'm usually earlier getting it done but this month just got way from me.  In any case, the starry background was the freebie image this time.

     I colored the Santa image with my newest markers from Altenew which I bought with a challenge prize gift card and I do like them.  I added white gel pen to the snowflakes and used a silver glitter gel pen on Santa's tassel.  I'd never tried the Altenew markers before but I'm sure I'll purchase additional colors in the future.   The nice part about them is that they are refillable.

     The image was cut with a QuicKutz die after printing the sentiment on top of it.  I printed the star background and colored the stars with gold paint pen and added some blue, white, and silver with gel pens.  Everything was layered onto a metallic, gold card base.


     Challenges:


     Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It is beautiful NanaConnie!! Thanks for playing in The Outlawz Progresive challenge!!