Tuesday, November 14, 2023

November Turkeys

      Here it is, the 14th of another month and that means we have a new challenge starting over at FarmQuest, where we always want to see something "farm or country" and this time with the specific theme of "Turkey."  What better for a November challenge than to feature the star of a Thanksgiving feast?

     The sentiment and image were printed together, then the image was colored with Sanjoki markers, and the white highlights were done using a gel pen.  The image was cut with a QuicKutz die and I used brown gauze paper for the background (DCWV.)  The double layer butterfly was in my stash of pieces cut and waiting to be used so I don't remember which die was used to cut it, but the tiny wooden bead for the body was in an old Stampin' Up package which I found when I was cleaning out and organizing a stack of drawers with old embellishments.  

     I really like the CAS look to the finished card.


     Challenges:
Outlawz Sunday (Thanksgiving is...near)

     I hope we're going to see you playing along with us this fortnight.  Show us your turkeys!   Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a really cool turkey image! I love the coloring you've done on him and your mesh background looks wonderful with this theme! Very nice CAS card!

kareN stampZ said...

What a magnificent turkey, he's really realistic. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards this week, and we hope to catch you again real soon.

KarenR (DT AAA Cards)

Marjeta said...

Beautiful image. So realistic. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Kristin Sluhan said...

Amazing coloring on the turkey! Its so fantastic, an the background paper is really perfect for the fall image. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards Challenge, You did a great job! And....Honey is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Maria Kana said...

Please Read.You have a great post here, Have anyone here know Goji Berries... yes... I tried those too.For my health conditions, Those sweet, red berries seemed to help, but only during the time when I consumed them. I don't want to take a drug for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement everyday for the rest of my life (although Goji berries are very tasty and are highly nourishing). To me this was not a cure either (and I'm LOOKING for the CURE).
Up to that point, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young jumbled mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but continued on my path to healing. I started to focus on myself and not everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of a sense of obligation. This was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days to come were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off work, yet begun to feel so extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue & Hiv,Prostate Cancer so my situation was annoying then I keep searching for permanent cure online that's when I came to know of Dr jekawo herbal doctor hands whom god has blessed with ancestral powers and a gift to heal people with disease like .Cancers,Alzheimer's disease,HPV,Men & Women Infertility,Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Diabetes, Multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease,Neuroendocrine tumors,Herpes, Hiv/Aids,Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,, chronic diarrhea, COPD,bring your ex back, Hepatitis... So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been watching my health for 6 years now and I actually confirmed that his herbal medicines are a permanent cure and I'm so happy that I came to know of his herbal healings.You can contact Dr Jekawo herbal doctor Email: drjekawo@gmail.com if you went through exactly what I go through in terms of health conditions because to be honest there is more to learn about natural herbs than medical drugs.

Bonnie Lynn said...

I love your turkey card NanaConnie! That's one amazing turkey image. It's good to see you again at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Have a great Thanksgiving.