Sunday, April 30, 2023

Hedgehog Mama

      I hadn't planned on a second post today but it suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't done a card for the Outlawz Progressive challenge for April and this is the very last day!  No time for any coloring so I decided right away on a black and white creation and it took me less than an hour, including photographing and editing.  :-D

     This adorable hedgie was drawn by Anne Fenton (I love her art!) and I copied it 4 times, in different sizes, added the sentiment before printing, and cut it with one of my Spellbinders big dies made for the Grand Caliber cutter.  The papers are all from an old stack by DCWV which has been in my stash for more years than I can count - maybe more than 7 years?   Most of them I found in my scrap basket and the largest one for the background I cut to fit this slimline card.


     Challenges:


     Like I said, simple and sweet, and created in a flash.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Fabulous in black and white!!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Progressive challenge!

Snippets Playground said...

Hi Connie - lovely to see you playing along with us in the Snippets playground. I do love this card - such a sweet image. We have our hedgies coming to feed every night not that they are out of hibernation.

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

A lovely hedgehog card made with your snippets.
Thanks for submitting homework to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Come up to the treehouse to find out what illicit goodies I have inside my satchel while Miss Di isn’t looking!

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute card for Mother's Day and I love the slimline style! Really clever to adjust the size of the same image for this design! I love it in the black and white too!

Cara said...

How fun for a Mothers day card! Thanks so much for entering our April 2023 Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
(Hugs) Cara
TOL progressive Freebie Challenge.
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Quick, but still fabulous Connie, love the different size hedges.