Sunday, April 30, 2023

Vintage Perfumes

      My last two trips to the craft desk, I've been playing with some vintage ads I found on a clip art site and the two I turned into cards for Mother's Day will post on my blog today and tomorrow.  This first one is an advertisement for vintage perfumes in lovely fancy bottles.

     I printed the ad onto beige paper, added a bit of color to two of the bottles using pencils, then cut it with a QuicKutz die, and cut both frames with other dies from that same set.  The dark, metallic paper for one of the mats came from a very old stack by DCWV.   The small flowers are from Petaloo, and they have gems on them.  The ribbon came from the scrap basket and the sentiment was printed, then fussy cut.


     Challenges:


     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow, such a cool Vintage image and a clever idea to print it over that book page too! Beautiful card NC!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very femine and beautiful Connie.