Friday, April 28, 2023

Dandelion Wishes

      A new challenge starts today over at FarmQuest and our theme is "Dandelions" along with our standard 'Something Farm/Country.'  Very simple this fortnight and I'm sure you have some kind of dandelion image in your vast collection of stamps.  :-D  So why not whip up something and enter it into our challenge?

     I chose a House Mouse stamp from my rather large collection of those, and stamped it using a stone gray ink pad from Tim Holtz.  I colored it with ProMarkers and cut it with a simple rectangle die from QuicKutz.  I found a scrap of paper in the basket and used a larger die from that same set to cut a frame for the image.  The other two paper layers in the background are also pieces from the scrap basket and I'm guessing they were left over from St. Patrick's cards done sometime in the past year or two.

     I printed and cut the sentiment with the smallest QuicKutz rectangle die from the set.  Lot of layers of paper but pretty simple in design and very flat for easy mailing.

 
     Challenges:

     Please come play along with us.  This challenge will last until May 13 so you have plenty of time.  We love being inspired by you!   

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This image is just as sweet as can be and just perfect for the challenge! I love these stamps and don't pull them out near enough any more! Thanks for sharing your cute inspiration to remind me!

Bunny said...

Every time I see this image I think of my mother yelling at us kids to NOT blow on the dandelion because it spread and would make more weeds! Who could resist the fun of blowing on them? I love this cute card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Connie :-) I love this image, and it does remind me of days spent making a wish when blowing them as a child haha.
Love your challenge theme,I will try to join in! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Donna Walls said...

This image brings back sweet childhood memories. We used to tie the stems together for headbands, bracelets and necklaces, not to mention blowing the seeds around. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Donna Walls said...

I'm popping back in to say Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday
Beautiful Blossoms
Inspiration Station

Misti said...

I remember blowing on these & making a wish. Fun memories!! Your sentiment is awesome with your cute card! Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image and card. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
Lorraine

The Crafty Den said...

What a sweet card Connie. The HM image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna Ellis said...

Don'tcha just love House Mouse creations, NC? They are such fun to color, and always make a fantastic story on a card. Yours is utterly delightful! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Ella's Design said...

Love all the green tones on this pretty Housemouse card, Connie and a sweet sentiment too...
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

Mia said...

Great card, Connie! Beautiful coloring.
Let me put my DT hat on: Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Cards By MI said...

Really lovely card with a sweet image. Thank you for joining us over at PFM last week. A new challenge is now up and running!
Love n hugs
Marie