Saturday, October 15, 2022

Witch's House in the Forest

     This is my second post for today and if you're looking for my QKR Stampede DT post, scroll down one or click HERE.

     I really wish I could remember what artist/company made this image but I didn't write anything on the back to identify it and it's one of those that I found in the "Halloween" folder, waiting to be colored and used.  If anyone can identify it, please let me know so that I can give the artist full credit.

     I used watercolor paints to color the image but used a ProMarker on the roof of the house and another to ink the edges of the image.  I cut it with a die from Tonic Studios.  The sentiment is from one of my LeighSBDesigns sets and I printed it, then used an Avery Elle die to cut it.

     Everything was layered onto an orange card base and I found a scrap of glittered ribbon to make the hand-tied bow.


This is also my Day 15 entry for the
 LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop.
 

     Challenges:

     I'll have another post tomorrow so be sure to come by again.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

7 comments:

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 15 of Halloween! Totally spook-a-licious, it is a great haunted house and I love that you used one of my senties to pair it up with! Thanks for using my digi stamp and for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Happy Halloween!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous Halloween scene!

valscraftings said...

Oh a spooky scene, pumpkin is looking spooky too while keeping watch! Perfect sentiment!

Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

My Side of Oz said...

This is a perfectly delightful haunted house! Fabulous coloring and love the senti with it!

My Side of Oz said...

Still loving this haunted house and back with a different hat on! Thanks for playing with us this month at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges! Nan, DT

Lyn Bernatovich said...

This has a perfect spooky Halloween vibe! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! xoxo

foleysfriend said...

Fabulous spooky house. I love the background you created and those trees look "alive". Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

sue n.