Tuesday, October 11, 2022

All About the Boos

      I'm so excited about something new going on in my life which is actually a return to something old.  A few years back, I was a DT member at Through the Craft Room Door.  Back then, they were a weekly challenge and now they have changed to a fortnightly (every 2 weeks) challenge but the theme is always Anything Goes.  Recently, they had a DT call and I asked if it was possible for me to return to the team and they graciously said "Yes."  :-D

     So, this is my first DT card since returning to the DT at TTCRD (much easier to type!) and our sponsor this fortnight is Oddball Art.  The prize is a $10 voucher to the store.  The image I used is called "Penelope 3" but the sentiment and the spider actually came from a different Oddball Art set (which I can't find in the store so it may have been retired. ;-( )  I thought they were perfect for making the Penelope image into one for Halloween so I merged them before I printed the image.

     I colored with ProMarkers, then cut the image with a QuicKutz die.  The purple CS diamond shape and the orange CS were cut with another QuicKutz die.  The purple piece was turned 1/4 turn and the corners were trimmed off at the edges of the card front.  The pumpkins were cut with an Impression Obsession die, and the bats came from a Die-Versions die set.  The black ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the bow was double loop bow was tied with my bow maker.


     I hope we're going to see you playing in our challenge this time around.  Remember, it's Anything Goes so how can you not have something to enter?   Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie 

10 comments:

Tee said...

Congrats! Adorable card and I love the pretty bow!

Lori m said...

Adorable Halloween card, hugs, Lori m

Mari said...

What a great Halloween card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Fingers challenge.

My Side of Oz said...

Fantastic coloring and design for this card! Love the bright colors and totally sweet image!

Susan Renshaw said...

So cute! Love your design!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 11 of Halloween! You spooked your card up nicely and she's such a sweetie but she's not too sure about that spider, LOL! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Happy Halloween!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

crafty-stamper said...

Welcome back to the team although I am a relative newbie!Love the beautifully coloured image and added spider as long as it stays put on your card.
Carol x

valscraftings said...

This cutie is not too sure about the spooky spider!

Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

SarahR said...

Hello there, congratulations on your new (returning?!) DT spot and with such a fabulous card as well! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Sarah - DT