Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Mummy Wants Candy

      I've been digging through an old set of manila folders I found stashed in a box and one of them held Halloween images which were waiting to be colored.  The one I used for this card had a notation on the back which said "Meljen's" so I'm assuming she was the artist.  I know her store closed a few years back and, unfortunately, that's one of the artists whose images I lost when my thumb drive crashed 2 years ago.  I'm heartbroken over losing her images.

     I love this mummy with his jack-o-lantern candy bucket, trotting off for a night of Trick or Treat.  Every kid knows that's the best way to celebrate the night on Halloween!

     I colored him with ProMarkers, then cut him with a Tutti Designs stitched circle die.  The spider webs were cut with a die from Memory Box.  I hate to admit how many years I had that die and never used it, but it's been used now.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die and the bat in the top corner was cut with an Impression Obsession die.


This is also my Day 4 entry into the 

     Challenges:
The Four Seasons

     That's all I have for today but since I'm playing in a 31 Days of Halloween challenge or two, I think I may have a post each day this month.  Feels like old times when I regularly posted every day.  :-D  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

What a super mummy image!!
Love your card!

Diane said...

What a fabulous card and image, love it! You should enter it into Two Old bats Halloween challenge, we have fun prizes! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons, we also have a NEW challenge that is all about stencils, if you like to stencil then check it out, link is below!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Stencil Fun}
{Two Old Bats}

My Side of Oz said...

What a giggle maker this cutie is! I love the effort in his costume! :) Wonderful and delightful card!

Vivian Foo said...

Too much cuteness!

Sue said...

This is fabulous, so cute! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy weekend, Sue x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 4 of Halloween! Oh isn't he the cutest mummy ever, wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop - To be in the running for the sponsored Candy Prizes don’t forget your posts must include the Hop badge and mention “LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop” in addition to the link back to the main post as well as the Day your make is intended for🎃

Happy Halloween!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

Tee said...

Love this card! The mummy and his candy corn shorts are super cute! Great design!

Stellalena said...

A very beautiful card. Love the funny mummy. That´s great.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

valscraftings said...

Love your cute-tactic mummy card!
Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Marjeta said...

Super card. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Connie:
This is really sweet. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. We hope you'll stop by again soon.

Pamela Duncan said...

What a cute image and well put together.Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Pam, DT



Pamela Duncan said...

Back again - from another DT - still love this card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Pam CT

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful card! So fun!
Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges!
Happy Halloween!
Evelyn xx