Saturday, October 8, 2022

The Spell

     I awoke really early this morning (as in still night time) and couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and made 5 cards with images I had colored over the past 3 days.  They were all Halloween, of course, since this is the still warm and wonderful month of October.  However, the nights are getting chilly.  I know that to be a fact because the fuzzy felines have been crawling under the covers to cuddle themselves against me, soaking in the body warmth.  :-D

     I started with this card which features a LeighSBDesigns image, called the "Robed Hand."  The sentiment comes with the hand image.  I used ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it with a QuicKutz die.  The background dp came from a Recollections stack and the ribbons (both the green and the black) came from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The bow is one of my signature, hand-sewn bows with a pearl.

     


This is also my Day 10 entry into the 

I was inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday
which I used it as the starting point.

     Challenges:

     That's it for today and now I'm going back to bed to catch upon all that lost sleep.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Now those are some nails! The papers work perfectly with your spooky Spell card here as well as the colors! Halloween is so fun!

Susan Renshaw said...

Oooh I need this digi!
Great make NanaConnie!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 8 of Halloween! Oooooo I love it NanaConnie, thank you for using my digi stamp set for your wicked awesome make!
Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop - To be in the running for the sponsored Candy Prizes don’t forget your posts must include the Hop badge and mention “LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop” in addition to the link back to the main post as well as the Day your make is intended for🎃

Happy Halloween!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

My Side of Oz said...

Fantastic design! The Robed Hand is faboolous and I think your paper choice was perfect! Really loving this!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my Goodness!! What a beautifully creepy image!! Love it!!!
Sheeesh!! I'm sorry you couldn't go back to sleep but you certainly took advantage of it.
Fabulous card, thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT

Mari said...

Wow, such a great card, a little bit spooky. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Fingers challenge.

Tee said...

Great post today! And your robed hand card is wicked!

valscraftings said...

Oh I love the robed hand it looks Spooktacular against the paper!

Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Rachael said...

very spooky! This is so different it really caught my eye! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles! Hope to see you again soon! x