Sunday, October 2, 2022

All Hallow's Eve

      I'm hard into my Halloween cards because I make so many.  I give or mail to all my kids (yes, they are grown), all my grandkids (most of them are grown), and this year to all my great-grands (all still young or very young!)  Many of my friends receive Halloween cards, too, as do the wonderful Volunteers at the local senior center.  It means about 50 cards total and I'm still adding to the stash to get up to that number.

     I've done a series of cards using svg files (mostly from the Silhouette Store) because they are fast and easy, and there are some really fantastic, spooky, images out there for Halloween.  This is one of them.

     I added gel pen to the candle flames, then cut the orange CS and purple CS with rectangle dies from Spellbinders.  The sentiment was cut with an Avery Elle die.  Both the striped ribbon and the polka dot ribbon for the bow came from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the bow was tied using my bow maker.  A fun CAS design.


This is also my Day 2 entry into the 

     Challenges:
Polkadoodles

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Tee said...

I love the design! Gorgeous card with bow!!

My Side of Oz said...

Wow! This is so great! I make my grown kids Halloween cards, too :) This design is spooktacular and I wish I had it for my Cricut! Awesomeness!

valscraftings said...

Spooktastic silhouette image and card!

Thanks for joining in our challenge!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Susan Renshaw said...

What a fabulous image and love the black against the orange! I need to make a bunch of cards to send...

Sue said...

Fabulous black image against the orange thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Vivian Foo said...

Love this haunted image!

Donna Parrott said...

What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)

Jana Forrest said...

I simply love your card. Simple and a little bit scary. Very nicely done Nana Connie! Thank you for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

nice card
Thank you for joining our challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
dt festive friday

Maria Valente said...

So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 2 of Halloween! This is a fun design from Silhouette and makes a striking card! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop - To be in the running for the sponsored Candy Prizes don’t forget your posts must include the Hop badge and mention “LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop” in addition to the link back to the main post as well as the Day your make is intended for🎃

Happy Halloween!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

Jana Forrest said...

Such a spooky Halloween card. It immediately reminded me of Edgar Alan Poe's poem 'The Raven'. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

Vicky Hayes said...

Very spooky - made me shudder immmediately!! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x