Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Christmas Balloon

      A fast post this morning to show you a fast card I did at 1:00 this morning!  I'm pretty sure the balloon image is one from Eureka Stamps; I found it printed and in a folder of Christmas images from last year which were all waiting to be colored.

     The background piece is the image from the Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz for September.  I've been meaning to get something done with it all month long and here it is, the 27 of September and I still hadn't made a card !  I happened to drop both printed pieces onto the craft desk next to each other, and I realized what a great background the Outlawz image would make for the balloon.

     I grabbed my Sanjoki markers, did a bit of coloring on both the balloon and the background, then fussy cut the balloon, and layered it on top of the the card front where the background was already printed.  I though it need a bit more Christmas joy so I used a marker to add the red border on one side and at the bottom.  Done!  I had to wait until this morning to photograph it, but here it is.


     That's all I have for now but tomorrow I'll have a new post for the next challenge at FarmQuest.  Do stop by and see what's new over there.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What a clever very lovely card Connie, love the balloon.
Faith x