Monday, September 4, 2023

Fright Night

      October is around the corner (yes, I know we just started September but look how fast we've gotten here from January!) and that means Halloween is creeping up on us.  Because I mail out Halloween cards to all the kids, grandkids, great-grands, and in-laws on all sides, I have to get an early start each year.  Besides, I just love the fun of Halloween so cards become a reason to enjoy it for more than just one night.  :-D

     These two, scary (scared?) black cats are separate clip art images which I merged together before printing.  I colored with Sanjoki markers and white gel pen, then cut them out using a QuicKutz die.  I cut additional pieces of black and orange CS with larger QuicKutz dies from that same set and used those to frame the image and make the background for the card front.

     I printed the sentiment and fussy cut it before layering it on top of the other layers.  The tiny corner embellishments are bits of Halloween confetti.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting and have a great Labor Day holiday.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Love your fantastic Halloween card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

I love those cats sooooo much! This is a great project. Thanks for sharing with the Colorful Options challenge.

Sara Lihz
SassysLLC

Vickie Y said...

Fun images and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.