Thursday, September 17, 2020

Miss You

      I created this card for a young man who has been separated from his favorite pet for what seems like a lifetime to both of them.  His mom had this photo, sent it to me, and now I've sent the finished card to her so that she can give it to Jacob. 

     Image is a photo, cropped to fit, then cut with a die from QuicKutz.  Matted in white and layered onto a die cut (Spellbinders) mat.  Everything went onto a white card base and I left it with no embellishments for a very masculine, CAS design.

     That's all I have for today so Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card, I am sure that Jacob will love this.
Hugs
Linda xxx

meg said...

His dog is missing him too by the sad look on his face in the pic, a great card, love it

Di said...

Lovely card Connie! Re. three posts in one email after my 'fix' - I think that was Feedburner catching up - hopefully in future it will just be one email for one post. Love, Di xx

Donna Ellis said...

Don't you just love this SB die, Connie? It's one of the first dies I ever purchased. Gorgeous! And it looks spectacular with that sweet puppy! I know your recipient will be grateful for such a thoughtful gesture. hugs, de

Kathleen said...

A really super image and a great card, I am sure that Jacob will treasure it. Thank you for joining our 'I love...' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

This is so sweet! What a cute dog!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

Linby said...

A lovely idea for a card. Thanks for joining in with my I Love challenge at Allsorts birthday week.
Lynn x
DT

*Vicki* said...

That is the most precious pup ever! I would be missing that fellow too! It makes me miss my Mocca so much as she was a doxie that color! The frame sets the photo off beautifully and I'm sure the card will be much appreciated!! HUGS

Wendy said...

Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
Wendy x

Jannie said...

OMG that is so sweet of you!
The recipient will treasure it

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie