Thursday, September 24, 2020

Batty Gnome

      I'm really cranking on Halloween cards this week and this darling gnome from SheepSki Designs is the newest one in my collection of digital gnomes (most of which are currently missing!)  I love him perched on his huge pumpkin, surrounded by his batty friends.  :-D  It's called "VladnMia."

      One of the things I love about autumn/Halloween cards is the bright colors of fall.  If I have to  choose between brights or pastels, I'll go for bright colors every time, except for spring cards. And even in the spring, I use bright colors on Easter eggs.  :-D


Colored w ProMarkers & gel pens.  
Cut w Unbranded die
Edges inked w ProMarker
Sentiment printed & cut w Unbranded die
Leaves cut w Memory Box dies
Bats cut w Die-Versions dies
Card base embossed w Linen EF

     Challenges:
Your Next Stamp

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

meg said...

He made me smile,a wonderful fun Halloween card

Danni Reid said...

This is such a fun, whimsical Halloween card, love your coloring and bright colors, thank you for sharing @ IB this week!

Ciara Taylor said...

I love the colouring on your pumpkin!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Cannot wait to see what you make next!!
Ciara T Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, DT

Bunny said...

I love the bright colors too. This is a cute card. √\[Bunny]

Claire said...

Love the card. What a fabulous image
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Janine W said...

What a cute little image I love your Halloween card and Autumn feel to this card. Thanking for joining us a the Colour Crazy Challenge. Janine GDT

Elaine Stark said...

A fun card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love the texture on his beard. Wow. hugs, Teresa

Lisa Bird said...

A super fun card and image. Beautiful colouring too. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun Halloween card NanaConnie love the image,great colouring and all the bats-think I have a thing about bats lol.Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy
Carol DT x

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! Your scene is fabulous! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Furrbster said...

Such a fun halloween card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Anne said...

Thanks for joining the AYLI challenge, what a fun image!
Anne x

Sari / Granne said...

Great seeing Andreas new image "in action", love the fresh green background, how wonderfully you have colored those leafs and a perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining SheepSki Designs challenge. I hope to see you again in our new "Autumn/ Halloween" -challenge.