Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Golden Nativity

      OK, I'm taking a break from Halloween today and am sharing something Christmas instead.  I got some new die sets over the weekend and I admit I went a little crazy on making Christmas cards with them.  I'll share those with you over the next month or so.  Here's the first one.

     Nativity die is from Cheapo Dies and I used it to cut a scrap of gold glitter paper.  The "Christmas" sentiment was cut from Doodlebug glitter paper with a die from Memory Box.  Snowflake EF by Cuttlebug.  Everything was mounted onto red card base.  CAS design for easy mailing.

    Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card Connie, love the die with the snowflakes and then the touch of colour on the edge.
Faith x

meg said...

The red,white and gold colour combo is beautiful,love your die cut nativity elements and greeting a wonderful card

Joy Wilson said...

I love your embossed background! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous. I love the combination of dry and wet embossing. hugs, Teresa

Claire said...

A gorgeous CAS card
Mrs H's Crafty Corner
Claire

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, I do love the embossed background.
Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Really loving the embossed snowflake background here Connie! The silhouette from gold glitter looks so impressive! Nicely done! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

GORGEOUS.

Billie A said...

Very pretty. Love the background snowflakes and the gold nativity and sentiment die. Love your card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty card and I love the textured snowflakes in the background. It really makes the gold paper pop.

Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will come to see us again.
Hugs
Carol x