Monday, September 28, 2020

Happy Halloween Cat

      A short while back, I was lucky enough to be a challenge winner and Dies R Us was the sponsor of that particular challenge.  As my prize, I chose a Poppystamps die plus one other, then I bought a couple more dies because I never get away with spending only the gift certificate amount.  I'm sure you know how that goes!  ;-O

     Anyway, the die cut cat is the one from Poppystamps and it's perfect for their "Cards for Kids" theme this month.  The other layers behind the cat, including the scalloped rectangle, were cut with Memory Box dies and the witch's hat was cut with a Cheery Lynn die.

     The bow was made on my bow maker and the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


     Challenges:

     Are you tired of Halloween cards yet?  Well, you may want to skip a visit tomorrow and again on Thursday, and again... oh, never mind.  You know they're fun to make and to see.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

meg said...

love the combination of dies and your layout, I never tire of seeing your Halloween cards

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A smashing card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hug Ginny
SUYP Cats Challenges.
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

great card Nanna Connie and love the added little hat. thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodles studios

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Halloween card Connie, loving this black cat and beautiful hat.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Connie this is wonderful, I love the hat for the cat, a great design and of course your wonderful purple is perfect for the season LOL.
Sorry I've not been around, but I have caught up with your always fabulous cards, I'm sorry I can't comment on them though, due to time and hubby's dinner due LOL.
Faith x

Arlene said...

Cute card. I love the hat above the cat's head - makes for a terrific design. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas in our Holidays challenge. Arlene at Die Cut Divas.

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your win and love the die-cut black cat.Thank you for joining us at CreativE Craft Cottage
Carol DT x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what a fantastic project here Connie! I adore your black cat and your wonderful layout with the purple hues! Really enjoyed catching up with your latest posts my friend!! HUGS

Cindy C. said...

So cute!! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Jeanne J. said...

I just cant get enough of halloween cards and I love yours! I love how you brought out the embossing on the kitty and the yummy layers!

pst said...

Fabulous Halloween card, love the black cat. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope to see you back again.