Sunday, December 4, 2016

Squirrel and Mouse

     I love animals on Christmas cards and these two images from Fabrika Fantasy just tickled me.  I debated for several minutes which one I wanted to use and finally decided to put them together on the same card, thereby ending the debate.  :-D


Color scheme is for the challenge at C.R.A.F.T.

     I'm so frustrated with trying to photograph glitter and sparkle that I'm nearly ready to throw away my digital camera.  I added sparkly glitter to the snowflake paper and sparkle gel ink to the tree and snow in the squirrel image and you can barely see it !  Of course, the glare from the metallic silver paper doesn't help but there was nothing I could do to get rid of that, no matter how hard I tried.

     I did manage some fun dimension with the different layers and the little blue mouse by using Pop Dots but now I wish I had matted the layers.  Sigh....

     I know it sounds like I'm full of complaints on this one but IRL, I love this card!  :-D

     Challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Addicts
Crafty Creations
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Ribbons
Creative Inspirations
Creative Moments
Fabika Fantasy
Kraftin' Kimmie
Outlawz Twisted Thurs.
Penny's Paper-Crafty

     This coming week, I have a ton of pre-scheduled DT posts, including some new releases and some new fortnightly challenges on a couple of my teams.  At least three days, there will be double posts and on two days, I think I have 3 posts!  Sure hope you're going to come and visit.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie 

14 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well now....Isn't this just the cutest thing! I just LOVE their faces and happiness. I can see why it was hard to choose and ended up using both. A winner! Made me smile big time! Absolutely darling card! Who will be the lucky recipient?

*Vicki* said...

Such a super cute image! I love how you've got them going with a conversation on your design along with your snowflake papers and silver shimmer!! Nicely done Connie! HUGS

Jean said...

Such a cute card, fun image loving there cheeky grins. Stunning colours.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT. Hope to see you again.
Jean DT x

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my this is gorgeous, I do love both of these images too such gorgeous colours and wonderful sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a HAPPY card, love those critters!
Faith
x

Creaine said...

Very nice!! Thanks for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Donna Ellis said...

Soooo cute, Connie! Wonderful card design and fun sentiments- you always come up with fantastic puns or sentiments on your cards! Love all the shiny elements! Hugs, de

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

I love squirrel and never saw in Santa 's clothes! Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 306 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful Christmas creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

Laura said...

Fun card!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
Laura
DT

Maria Valente said...

This is so, so cute! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges this week. Hope to see you again!
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

Lisa J said...

Fun Card! Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Fabrika Fantasy Challenge

Lena said...

Super cute and fun card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations