Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Joyeux Noel

     I think this is one of my favorite Christmas cards this season!  Talk about CAS and quick - I've done more than two dozen of them, all in various shades of red, green, and neutrals.


     The die cuts were done with dies from Die-versions. Although it's hard to see in the photo, the sentiment is glittered and sparkly.   All the die cuts were made from leftover scraps and snippets - a really good way to use up the scraps instead of just filling the trash can with them.  Sometimes you have to move and adjust them so that the die will fit but it's worth it. 

     I used Sakura Quickie Glue (in a pen) to adhere them to the card front.  Including the cutting, it took me less than 15 minutes to do the first one.  After that, I did all the cutting at once and then just set up the assembly line to get them all glued.  These are being donated to a Senior Center near me so that those folks will have cards to give to family and friends.

     Challenges:
AAA Cards
Addicted to Stamps
Come and Get It
Crafting from the Heart
Crafting When We Can
Crafty Addicts
Crafty Creations
Craft Your Passion
Glitter n Sparkle
One Stitch at a Time
Pile It On
Pixie's Snippets Playground
Robyn's Fetish
Word Art Weds.

     I'm going to be MIA most of the rest of the month, except for a few pre-scheduled posts for DT work.  So, I want to be sure to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's always hard to catch the glitter without bright spots on pics...I know from experience....haha. I love these type of scenes for Christmas. I'm very busy too. Have a safe, Merry Christmas and see you in January my friend.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Connie. I have done quite a few CAS cards this year for Christmas too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this gorgeous card!

sandie said...

fabulous card to mass produce and it looks stunning on the coloured base. Thanks for joining us at AAA

Eekers said...

Such a lovely die! Glad you found a quick card you enjoyed making. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the die and love the design of the card too. Great card for mass production :)
Faith
x

Patti Krauss said...

Nice card, Connie. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Alex H. said...

A really nice card! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card, I love it.

Sue xx

Di said...

Great card Connie - and perfect for batch baking! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Hugs

Di xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great work Connie, do love nativity scenes like this, and well done on making then for others to seek for needed funds, very worthy idea.
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

BTW I've just joined your blog, congratulations indeed on 400!!!! Wonderful! I hope you may pop over my way when time permits and reciprocate. Have a God blessed and happy family Christmas time.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Creative world said...

Beautiful Christmas card...Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge, hope to see you again
Zeljka DT

CG said...

Simple yet just right. Thank you for joining us with your lovely creations at Pile It On. Sorry about the issue with our linky; I've added your entry to it. Best, CG

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderful C&S card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It Challenges. Good luck in a draw.
Hugs, Iwona

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On again and hope to see your projects in 2017 too. Happy New Year. Keti (DT)