Saturday, December 24, 2016

House Mouse Angels

     It wouldn't have been Christmas at our house without a House Mouse card or two and since I have a dear friend who adores angels, she got this one.


     I decided on a very CAS design since I had to mail this one.  Colored with a combo of ProMarkers, chalk, and white gel pen, I then cut the image with a rectangle die from Spellbinders.  The sentiment was printed onto the card front before I added the image.  I used one small, burlap, bow for embellishment but it's pretty flat so it was still easy to get the card into the mailing envelope.

     Challenges:
ArtbyMiRan
Brown Sugar
Crazy Challenge
Fussy and Fancy
House Mouse
Melonheadz Friends
Paper Nest Dolls

        I hope your Christmas is warm and wonderful and that you hold those feelings all through the upcoming year.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have this image on my CD...I must plan to use it next year after seeing yours. Your friend will adore it.

Donna Hanley said...

A card close to my heart, Connie. Those mice just get to me every time. They are so darn cute. You did a wonderful job coloring these little guys up.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Donna

Jackie T said...

Hi Connie this is a gorgeous card those mice are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Connie, love these cute mice and I am sure your friend adored her card too. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your family.
Love and Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! These meeces are so stinkin' CUTE!! Wonderful card my fiend! Merry Christmas and best wishes for a great 2017!! HUGS

Diane said...

Very cute and adorable card, I imagine your friend LOVED it!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
Diane FAF DT

Scrappin Sue said...

Gorgeous
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

Beth Brovold said...

ADORABLE...beautifully coloured and designed Connie!! Thank you for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...good luck and hope to see you again next challenge!
Take care,
Beth

Glenda Atkins said...

Super CAS card and I love your little burlap bow, totally adorable. Love your mixture of colour mediums.
hugs
Glenda

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Connie, the image is super cute and I love the colors and CAS design, absolutely fabulous and I am sure whoever received this loves it 😍

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge 🐭
Luv
Lols x x x