Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Warm & Cozy

     I found an image at A Day for Daisies which will show you (without any words at all) exactly what my life looks like on cold, winter nights!  :-D  As many times as I've visited the ADFD store, I don't know why I hadn't seen this image before,  Maybe it's new to them as well as being new to me.   Either way, I have it now and will use it many times, I'm sure.

    Have I shared with you that my fur babies have now decided that I must be their best friend?  It only happens in winter when they need a warm body to cuddle.


I chose my colors based on the photo inspiration at The Outlawz.


     I colored my image with ProMarkers and then used a Memory Box Stitched Squares die to cut it.  I also cut the mat with another die from that same set.  The CS for the mat was embossed using my "Linen" folder.  I used kraft CS for the card base and stitched around it with white gel pen.

     All the flowers come from my stash and I added glitter to each one.  The ribbon came from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

     Challenges:
Allsorts
Artistic Inspirations
Craft Your Passion
Crafting from the Heart
Crafting with Friends
Crafty Boots
Crafty Friends
Crazy Challenge
Creative Fingers
Digi Choosday
Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Let's Color Saturdays
Love to Scrap
Not Just Cards
Scrapper's Delights
Simon Says Stamp
Sparkle n Sprinkle

     I'm off shortly to have brunch with my daughter.  It's been very foggy here all morning but that's beginning to burn off so maybe we'll have a bit of sunshine this afternoon.  Happy Stamping.   NanaConnie  

25 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Such a sweet image and gorgeous soft coloring! Love the way you've put stripes on the cat! :)

Linda Simpson said...

So cute an image and love the lovely colour palette. It sure is cold here and trying to stay warm and cosy too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Lovely card, all the layers look amazing with the faux stitching and linen look. Thank you for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful image and beautifully shown off, love your card.

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card and wonderful image. Thank you so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky party. Hope you'll join in again soon!

Lillian A said...

Definitely warm and cozy - nice flowers and ribbon, too. Thank you for your entry into our challenge at Love To Scrap.

Donna Ellis said...

I love the coloring in this sweet image, Connie! Darling card. So glad your kitties keep you warm. Hugs, de

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet image! Thanks for sharing it with Crafty Friends Challenge!

Mrs Beez said...

Adorable card. Love the image and your design. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Beautiful card. I love that the image is so big. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stefi said...

Prety card! Like image and ribbon!
Thank you for joing at The Crazy Callenge!
Stefi DT

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your card is adorable.. good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
Diane Louise (DT) xx

Unknown said...

great card thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight Challenge
Jane DT xx

Emma Williams said...

Very pretty card and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us love on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Kitties make great snuggle buddies :) Very fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge.

Tanja said...

love how you colored the adorable image - thanks for sharing your project at A Day for Daisies

Michelle said...

Beautifull this image and your card is great.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Jen Leeflang said...

What a darling card! Thanks so much for joining us over at the A Day for Daisies "Stitch it Up" challenge. Good luck in the prize draw.
Love
Jen L
ADFD DT

Engelchen said...

A very nice card.
Thank you so much for joining us at the crazy challenge.
greetings Geesje

crafty-stamper said...

Hi NanaConnie glad you joined us this week beautiful image and love the stitched edge dies ---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Helen said...

Gorgeous -

Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.

Helen x

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.