Friday, February 9, 2024

Lion Love

      I know it's February and everyone is thinking Valentine's Day, but this card is also perfect for an anniversary.  In fact, my daughter asked me to use this cute lion image (clip art from Serene Designs, I think) on a card for her hubby.  

     I decided on a very CAS design for the card, cutting the grayscale & water-colored image with one of my oldest Spellbinder's square dies, then punching each of the four corners with a punch from Fiskars.  I mounted that onto a scrap piece of deep burgundy CS used for the card front and called it finished.  :-D


     Challenges:
Park Hopping (Safari Land in the original Disneyland)

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

2 comments:

Becca S said...

Super idea for an anniversary card and especially since your daughter requested the image to be for her to give to her hubby!! Thanks for sharing your "EWA" theme card at Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love! Come back soon! --Becca

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is such an adorable lion - I just love him. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge