Friday, February 9, 2024

Happy Bee-day

      Our latest challenge begins today over at Crafty Catz where our theme is always "Anything Goes" but we also give you an optional twist if you choose to use it.  Our twist this week is "Show Some Love" to go with February being Valentine's month.  

     Our sponsor this time is SheepSki Designs and I chose their image called "Buzzing" for a birthday card which will be in my stash (but not for long.) 


     The image was colored with Sanjoki alcohol markers, and then cut with a Spellbinders die, using an out-of-the-box technique to allow the wings of the bees to be outside of the cut rectangle.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The background was made using a scrap piece of DCWV dp.  The bow was tied with my bow maker and is made from jute cord.


     Challenges:
As You Like It  (Digis, because I can store so many more of them without taking up drawer or shelf space!)

     Feel free to come and play in our challenge this week.  We love being inspired by what you create.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous card. I love the bees. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! That is some image, I love how you have coloured it and shown it off Sarn. A fabulous card. I agree about digis, I have many, many hundreds, with no room used. Love them. x

Furrbster said...

I love this image and you have styled it beautifully!

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wonderful coloring on this fab card!
Thank you so much for entering this beauty in our Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
XOX, Aimeslee DT

MortiCraft said...

Gorgeous image and coloured beautifully. Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Challenges. X