Tuesday, August 1, 2023

It's a Baby !?!

      Today I'm sharing a very different type of  'Baby Shower' card in all it's CAS glory.  :-D  I know this excited and curious little pup isn't a typical "Cutsey" animal often found on baby cards, but he just seemed perfect for a baby boy.  One of my granddaughter's long time friends (they were in competitive Cheer together since before they were in 5th grade and now they are both in their early 20s) is having her first baby, a boy.  I made this card at my granddaughter's request.

     The image is from a digital coloring book, reduced in size before printing.  I used my Sanjoki markers to color him, added white highlights with a gel pen, then cut the image with a QuicKutz die.  The sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  I added powder blue mats behind each piece and put them on an A2 card.  No fuss, no embellishments, just a sweet, simple card for a baby boy.


     Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I think your pup is adorable and love that he's spotted! The look on his face goes very well with your sentiment!! Great CAS!

Arlene said...

The cutest "surprised" expression on this face. The sentiment is great with that expression!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful image for a baby card. I love it. A Super card Connie.
Faith x