Saturday, May 11, 2019

Spring Fairy

     It's taking me a long time to get each project finished but I think the shoulder is getting better on a very slow schedule.  How spoiled we are, expecting everything in life to be immediate.  :-D  Even spring has taken it's time in many regions but this little Conie Fong fairy is doing her best to banish the winter snows and bring on the spring butterflies.


     I colored with ProMarkers, then cut the image with a die from Spellbinders.  I added sparkle to her
wings and the crystals have Glossy Accents on them.  Here's a close up photo for a better look. 


     The mesh ribbon is a scrap from my stash and the background piece was embossed with a folder from Couture Creations.  I printed and hand cut the sentiment, matting it with a scrap of CS, and added the tiny, hand tied, bow.

     Challenges:
Aloha Friday
Aud Sentiments
Cardz TV
Colour Crazy
Craft-Dee BowZ
Crafty Catz
Cute Card Thurs.
Happy Craft
Time Out

     That's it for today.  An early Happy Mother's Day wish for all the moms out there.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! Your fairy is absolutely STUNNING Connie! I just adore her glittery wings and your little purple bow to match is perfect! Fantastic card! Wishing you a more quick healing my friend! (I have similar problems with my back and I find that certain exercises keeps my mind off of the pain a bit...not sitting or standing too long!) So happy to see you join in our challenge this week at Cute Card Thursday my friend! Take care!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is simply stunning Connie, love the sparkle wings and gorgeous layers. I love this!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna said...

How gorgeous, amazing coloring and like the glitter!

Maud's Creations said...

Connie, stunning card, love the glittery wings and perfect design the bow is just perfect. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

OOOhhh.... Adorable!! Love the fairy with her glittered wings, fab colouring and the mesh looks great!!

sandie said...

Beautiful colouring and I do love that sparkle. That mesh adds some lovely texture to your card. Thanks for joining Time Out

Donna Ellis said...

Glad your should is feeling some improvement, Connie! It's hard being held hostage by our bodies, isn't it? Your beautifully colored fairy is darling! It's a fabulous creation! hugs, de

Jac’s Playground said...

A very pretty card and the sparkle on her wings is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Crafty CAtz this week x

pinky said...

Connie she is super gorgeous and I just love all that sparkle!! Thanks so much for the heads up and so so sorry for being late to check out the challenge.
Hugs
Pinky

Monica C. said...

Glad your shoulder is doing a bit better. One joint like that can make the rest of us so exhausted. Your fairy is gorgeous! I love those wings and what a great job you did of adding a shadow to her. I really thought she had been fussy cut and popped up off the white die cut.
Hugs Monica

Lori Kobular said...

Love that gorgeous fairy!! Her wings look amazing! Beautiful card!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

She is wonderful. Love your coloring and the sparkle on her wings. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC

Jill V said...

I love the pretty sparkle you added to her wings it really completes the design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill