Friday, May 3, 2019

Make a Wish at the Wishing Well

     It's Friday!  Hooray!  Of course, that means there's another weekly challenge starting over at QKR Stampede.  Our theme is always Anything Goes.

     I'm using the "Wishing Well 5601" image for a birthday card which is in my stash now, ready for the next family birthday.  In my family, we have a lot of summer birthdays and I need to have my stash well stocked before then.


     I colored with ProMarkers, cut the image with a stitched die from CUTplorations, and set it at an angle over two colored doilies which had been mounted onto the kraft card front.  I added a bowtie bow and called it finished.

     Challenges:
Classic Design Team
Colour Crazy
Crafts Galore Encore
Crafty Sentiments Designs
Creative Craft Cottage
Creative Moments
Double Trouble
Outlawz Festive Friday
Paperbabe Stamps

     I know my post is a short one today, but I'm having some rather serious shoulder problems and I can't spend more than about 10 minutes at the keyboard, then I have to go and rest for an hour.

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Cute image and a cute card too! Love your coloring on that wishing well. I hear you on all the birthdays coming up. I have a bunch of cards I need to make too.
Hope your shoulder starts feeling better!!!
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful image, loving the doilies which enhance the focal point beautifully. Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so pretty Connie, a real Summer card.
Faith x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love your coloring and layout of the wishing well...great spring/summer card. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

Monica C. said...

This is a very sweet card Connie! I love how you have used the wishing well image for a birthday card.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Monica C. said...

Back again! I am so sorry to hear about your shoulder. I hope you get some relief soon.
Hugs Monica

OlgaB said...

Great colouring!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
💝 from Africa!
Olga

Vic said...

A really pretty card - Thanks for joining our challenge at The Colour Crazy Challenge - ViC, DT. X

papercraftingprincess said...

Is that a coffee well? Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble. You did a beautiful job coloring.