Friday, May 31, 2019

Nailed It !

     Another Friday so we start another Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede.  For today's card, I've used this fun, masculine image called "Carpenter" which celebrates all those summer projects which have been waiting on the 'Honeydo' list since last Christmas!  I'm probably going to use this for another birthday card.


     I colored with ProMarkers, then cut the image with a die from Spellbinders.  The sentiment was printed and cut by hand.  I added metal brads above the sentiment and in the lower corner.

     Challenges:
Crafty Creations
Crafty Sentiments
I {heart} ProMarkers
Lemon Shortbread
Papercraft
Scrappy Land
Simon Says Stamp
TTCRD
Word Art Weds.
Work It Weds.

     I hope you're going to come and play along with us this week.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

14 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A brilliant masculine card and the sentiment just as perfect Connie.
Faith x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous male card and love the image. Have a wonderful weekend Connie and hope your shoulder is healing.
Hugs
Linda xxx

creationsnz said...

OH I love this one! CarolG

jimlynn said...

That image is hilarious and I LOVE your clean and simple card! Perfect for any guy.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Tee hee! I love the crack showing! :) What a cute image and this makes for a wonderful masculine card!!

Furrbster said...

This is brilliant! Great colouring,

Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

The Enticing Creation said...

So cute card...thanks for playing on Through the Craft Room Door,hope to see you next challenge

Hugs
Rituparna DT TTCRD

Monica C. said...

What a great card, Connie! I love the use of the brads to carry the nail theme through.
Hugs Monica

Izzy Scrap said...

This is definitely a card for a man ! And this is exactly what my husband did all weekend long. Your colouring is amazing and I love how you kept the rest of the card CAS. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

Lisa Bird said...

Great image and sentiment
Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Lori Kobular said...

Such a fun card, love that image and the way you colored it!

Victoria Rowson said...

Super fun card! It's awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

A totally fun masculine card!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Michelle said...

A great card for men. Nice colors.
Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenges.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)