Sunday, April 21, 2019

Tilda's Birthday Roses

    ~HAPPY EASTER~
Related image


      Now, on to my post for today.  It's been a while since I used any Magnolia stamps and I admit to missing sweet Tilda so today I've done another card for my birthday stash.


     I colored with ProMarkers, then cut the image with a die from QuicKutz.  I cut a larger frame out of pink CS with another die from the same set.  The pink leaves were cut with a Cheery Lynn die and the white flowers are mulberry paper cut with a die from Spellbinders.

     I added glitter and center gemstones to the top 3 flowers.  Finally, I printed the sentiment, hand cut it, inked the edges, and added it to the top corner.

     Challenges:
Aud Sentiments
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Addicts
Cute Card Thurs
Digi Choosday
Magnolia-licious
Paperminutes
Scrappy Land
Simon Says Stamp
TTCRD

     Enjoy your Easter celebrations, whatever they may be.  I'm spending the day with family.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card NanaConnie, she is a sweetie & you've coloured her so nice. Happy Easter to you & yours.....have a lovely day with your family xx

Linda Simpson said...

Happy Easter Connie, a beautiful card, such a pretty image and loving the leaf flourishes and flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Davi said...

A Beautiful card NC I love the die cuts you used with sweet Tilda :) Happy EASTER!

Suzi Mac said...

This is so pretty, love your sweet Tilda and petty die cuts. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious challenge this month. Good luck!!
Hugs
Suzi (DT)xx

jimlynn said...

Such a pretty card. Love that image too. Hope you had a nice Easter yesterday.
Lynn

Monica C. said...

Such a pretty card! I love how you always incorporate die cuts into your card design. It is such a pretty look.
Hugs Monica

Julie Reed said...

Lovely card with the pretty pink die cuts, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT x

Mary M said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us on the Scrapy Land card challenge.

debby4000 said...

Such a sweet Tilda card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Furrbster said...

This is a very cute image and a very pretty card,

Thanks for playing along for our 9th Birthay challenge at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Nancy said...

such a pretty card....love how you've colored her...thank you for joining us this month at Magnolia-licious...hugs Nancy

Laura said...

Your card is so incredibly lovely and I especially love how beautifully you've colored sweet Tilda. Thank you so much for joining our Magnolia-licious challenge and sharing your wonderful design. I hope you will be able to join us again!

Laura Corkill
Magnolia-licious DT

tiffany said...

Such a pretty card, and I love the how you layered the diecut. thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge Blog! =) Tiffany