Saturday, April 6, 2019

Outlawz Progressive Challenge

     Another of my favorite progressive challenges, one I've been entering each and every month since they started it almost 4 1/2 years ago, Outlawz Progressive.   This month, Oddball Art has supplied the image for us to use and I turned it into a birthday card.


      I colored with ProMarkers, then cut the image and both frames with simple rectangle dies from QuicKutz.  The background dp was a scrap that was on my desk and I think it was from Doodlebug.  I trimmed it to fit the card front.

     The little bit of white ribbon was also a scrap on my desk and I saw no point in tossing it out when it fit perfectly here.  I printed the sentiment, hand cut it, inked the edge, and layered it onto the ribbon strip.  I added one of my signature, hand-tied bows to which I added a flat gem.

     Challenges:
A Perfect Time to Craft
Craft-Dee BowZ
Crafts Galore Encore
Crafty Hazelnut's
Lemon Shortbread
Oddball Art
Paper Girls
Paper Nest Dolls
Passion for ProMarkers

     Enjoy your weekend and Happy Crafting!  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Monica C. said...

Wow, you have been faithful to the challenge Connie! I love this card of yours. The sentiment is brilliant and I love that purple argyle paper.
Hugs Monica

Lori Kobular said...

Love all that purple! But the young lady doesn't look happy that it is her birthday!! You colored her perfectly and I love that background!

Julie said...

Really sweet card and image! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliex

Aunty Sue said...

Another fab card love the colour thanks for sharing at PFP this week

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Great card, Connie - let's see - is it your purple tones, fabulous coloring, trademark bow or fun design that make this obviously "yours" or is it that WONDERFULLY COMICAL SENTIMENT! It's all of the above, of course, but the sentiment had me laughing. Pure Connie style and a fun creation! hugs, de

Susan Renshaw said...

Super colouring!
Thank you for sharing with the Oddball Challenge!
Susan
DT for Oddball Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lynsey's craft by the ocean said...

Utterly gorgeous card and colouring, love the layout and colour scheme, thanks for playing over at Paper nest dolls challenge blog, good luck with your entry. Hugs Lynsey DT xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Connie. Super colour and image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore April Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Catrin Goodwin said...

Such a cute card and i love the colour - Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls April Challenge - Good luck Cat DT

Lynsey's craft by the ocean said...

Beautifully made and coloured card. Thanks for playing at paper nest dolls challenge blog, good luck with your entry, Lynsey DT xx