Saturday, February 9, 2019

Let Them Eat Cupcakes!

     Hey, guess who found her ProMarkers?  One more craft room box unpacked and put into the new space.  :-D  Having organized them, it was necessary to immediately use them.  You understand, I had to test them to see if any had gone dry or leaked or changed color.  Besides, the progressive challenge at Limited Runs comes to an end in just a few more days and I had to get something made and submitted.


     I colored the cupcake with ProMarkers, then used a stitched die from Lawn Fawn to cut the image and the two framing pieces.  The dp is from 7 Gypsies and each little diamond in the pattern echos the stitching.  I decided on a CAS design, letting the pattern in the dp do all the visual work.

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Crafting from the Heart
Crafty Friends
I {heart} ProMarkers
Jo's Scrap Shack
Lawn Fawnatics
                
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Outlawz SAR
Path of Positivity

     That's it for today.  I really do have to get back into the craft room but not for play this time.  I have to get things completely reorganized so that play will be something enjoyable again.  Hang in there with me -- I promise to get back into my routine soon.  NanaConnie

12 comments:

Gab said...

Really cute - great colouring!

Wendy L said...

It looks delicious, thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends Challenge, xxxx

Sandy Palmer said...

Good looking card! Good enough to eat! 😀 Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge!
Sandy DT

Monica C. said...

Great shading on the cupcake! Sweet card
Hugs
Monica

pinky said...

Delicious looking cupcake! My mouth is watering lol. Gorgeous card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Mmmmm... This cupcake looks so yummy! :D Love the contrast with the background!

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I MUST get mine done, thanks for the reminder. LOVE your card.
Faith

*Vicki* said...

That is one delicious looking cupcake! So glad your found your markers...I knew you wouldn't be able to deal without for long! :) Such a great card Connie!! Sending HUGS :)

Samantha Mann said...

this is so cute! that cupcake is fun!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

crafty said...

Lovely design especially all the faux stitching. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Suze said...

Great card. I can understand the need to use your markers when you found them! Other things can wait, eh? Thank you for joining in the Love Challenge at Path Of Positivity.