Monday, February 25, 2019

Bunnies for Sale

     I'm working on Easter cards because I need quite a few this year, at least a dozen more than last year.  Since Easter is only about 6 weeks away, I'm spending most of my somewhat limited crafting time working on them.

     My card today uses a cute images from Bugaboo Stamps.


My layout was inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday.


     I used two different images, colored with ProMarkers, the die cut each one with a die from Tonic Studios.  I trimmed one side of the smaller one and laid it on top of the larger image.  I had two, die cut, scrap, squares of shiny pink lying on the desk and I used them behind the image.  The striped dp was also a scrap.  I printed, hand cut, and inked the edges of the sentiment, then added it.

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Crafty Sentiments Designs
Di's Digi Designs
Double D
Jo's Scrap Shack
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Papercraft
Pile It On
Stamping Sensations

     More tomorrow.  In the meantime, Happy Crafting!  NanaConnie

14 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

So cute, love the image and sweet bunnies. I hope you get them all done.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Darlene said...

What a cute creation Connie! Great job on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pink & White’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Barbara said...

Hello Connie! This is a great Easter card and thanks for the reminder. I need to get going too. Love the bunnies and the little girl that wants to be a bunny. Lol
Thanks for sharing this with us at Double D Challenge, Pink and White.
Barbara DT Member

Vicki said...

This is such an adorable Easter card! I can't believe it's just around the corner. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Pink and White" Challenge.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great take of the sketch! This is so cute and fun card! Love that girl with bunny ears!:)

Monica C. said...

So sweet! The two images work so well together.
Hugs
Monica

pinky said...

Your card is super cute!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Sue Crease said...

Adorable as always. Thanks for sharing at A Gem of a Challenge this week

Sally H said...

A sweet card for our 'All thing Bright and BEAUtiful' theme at Stamping Sensations this month. Thanks for joining us and Good Luck!

Renate said...

Spring is in the air, and on your card.
The collors and the bunnies make it co0mpleet.
Thank you four sharing your card at our challenge. I hope you are back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papaercraft Challenges)

dj said...

Super cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sketch Saturday challenge!!

Lisa said...

what a sweet card, I'd totally buy a bunny! Thanks for playing along on the papercraft-challenges blog. Lisa xx

Wendy said...

Super cute...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Larissa said...

Super cute card with a really sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa