Sunday, December 10, 2017

Snowman Joy

     Good heavens, last month I did a card with a Beccy's Place image every single day and thought I had used all of the winter/Christmas images of hers that I had.  Then I found this delightful snowman with his arms full of poinsettia flowers which I've never used before!  I merged it with the poinsettia border before printing it.


I started with the colors in this photo from House of Cards.


     I colored with ProMarkers, added sparkly glitter to the pom pom on his hat, and cut both the image and the mat with dies from QuicKutz.  I layered those onto a pre-made card blank and added some silver and white baker's twine (which has also been in my stash forever, completely unused.)  I printed the sentiment, hand-cut it, and added it; a nice CAS design which will mail quite easily.

     Challenges:
AAA Cards
Beccy's Place
Come and Get It
Crazy Challenge
Cupcake Inspirations
Dream Valley
Glitter n Sparkle
Outlawz CAS
Path of Positivity

     Thanks for visiting and may the rest of your weekend be filled with creativity.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

aww your snowman looks so sweet. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

Beccy said...

I'm glad you were able to find one more image that you hadn't used NC, it's always nice to have something new to play with. And you've done a great job on this one, I love the festive colour scheme. The piece of twine is a lovely finishing touch.
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori Kobular said...

Very pretty snowman card! I love that the snowman is holding those pretty poinsettias!

Jane said...

Cute snowman. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards Challenge.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love this snowman too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jane Knudsen said...

Gorgeous card! I am a sucker for a snowman card and this one is really amazing! Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with House of Cards!

ScrappyHorses said...

Hi, Nana Connie! Such a cute card with that adorable snowman! Love the colors and knotted twine! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Jasmina said...

Cute and adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It Challenge.

Coralynn Murray said...

What an adorable snowman. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Indy's Designs said...

Super cute! So glad you shared with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie