Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Love You Sew Much

     Gerda Steiner Designs has the cutest little mouse for their Progressive Challenge this month!  She's sewing up a love note for someone very special.  This may just be my first Valentine card for 2018.  :-D


     I used ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it with a pinpoint die from Memory Box.  I chose a deep pink card base, which looks red in the photo but it really is pink.  The background die cut was a gift from one of the ladies in the Card Chain Challenge.  I do wish I could remember which lady because I'd love to give her full credit and a huge thanks.  It's just so perfect for this card! Wish I knew what company made that die.  It would definitely come to live at my house.

     I found a scrap of gray CS, ran it through my "linen" embossing folder, and added it to the card base.  Then I layered on the die cut and the image.  I tied one of my bow-tie bows using pink satin ribbon, and added it to the background.  I thought that was enough embellishment.  I really didn't want to cover up any more of that gorgeous die cut.

     Challenges:
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Creations
Creates and Makes
Digi Choosday
Lemon Shortbread
Scrapy Land
TTCRD
Tuesday Throwdown

     Happy Crafting and thanks for visiting.  NanaConnie

5 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I love that sweet image and you colored it so pretty! I think I "need" that stamp!!

Julie Reed said...

So sweet, love the die cut background, thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
Julie DT x
http://pumpkinbellycards.blogspot.co.uk

Mel Gee said...

How adorable so cute.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Gail said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card into Tuesday Throwdown the added red bow is a nice touch to this card- it is very beautiful - hope you will come back in 2018

Annemi said...

Adorable card and the sentiment is just fab. Also love your background die cut. In all a fab card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com