Sunday, December 3, 2017

Merry Cat-mas

     Here's my card for the sketch challenge at Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos.  I'll show you a picture of the sketch below but I turned it a quarter turn so that it worked better with the shape of my image.



     The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and I colored it with my ProMarkers, then added glitter to the snow and a touch of Glossy Accents to the white parts of the Santa hat.  I cut the image with a die from Gina Marie Dies.

     I used a red card base, added two different papers, one with handwritten text and the other embossed with a striped folder from Sizzix.  I cut the sentiment with a die from QuicKutz and added it to the embossed paper.  I dug out three tiny, red, buttons and a black bow for embellishments.

     Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Cardmakers
Cuttlebug Mania
Glitter n Sparkle
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Send a Smile 4 Kids

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

10 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Adorable card! Nice design! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Naturally you would have cats on your card, hehe. Love the border on the image. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.

Jo said...

Fab card......loVe that image x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and adore the kitties.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lori Kobular said...

Such cute kitties on your Merry Catmas card! It is adorable!

Glenda Atkins said...

Great take on the sketch and of course the cat family is delightful. Do not know if I will be able to do the full Holiday Chaos or not, but I am going to give it a try. I just think they are a hoot to do.
hugs
Glenda

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your take on our Sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our week-long Holiday Chaos! Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

Margaret Mifsud said...

Wonderful take on that sketch and the focal image is so darn cute and beautifully coloured!! Love it!! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Kim x said...

Very cute, and a lovely take on the sketch.
Thank you for entering your card into my Animal Magic challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Pippa said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing at Catch the Bug. Pippa DT