Friday, June 28, 2024

Things Found in a Pond or Creek

      We have a new challenge and a new theme starting today at FarmQuest, and the theme is "Things Found in a Pond or Creek."  My dad would have immediately thought of fish because he loved fishing more than nearly any other outdoor activity and I often got to join him on those fishing treks.  Oh, what fabulous childhood memories!

     This image is clip art which I printed in sepia tone, then colored with my Sanjoki markers.  The card front was embossed with my Linen EF before adding the image.  I cut the colored image with a die from Spellbinders, and the sentiment was printed and cut with an Avery Elle die.  The strip of polka dot dp came from an old DCWV stack.  Pretty CAS and masculine, and I really like it.  :-D


     Challenges:
Di's Digi Designs

     I hope you'll use your creativity and come up with something you might find in a pond or creek, then you can create something fun and enter it into our challenge before July 13.  You could end up taking top honors!

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

No comments: