Friday, June 14, 2024

The Gift

      Here we are on yet another Friday and that means another new challenge starts today at Crafty Catz.  Our challenges now run 2 weeks at a time so this one will run through June 27.  Our theme is always "Anything Goes" but we also offer an OPTIONAL theme which you may use if you like.  The option this time is "Masculine."   Unlike many card makers, I love crafting masculine cards so this was right up my alley.  :-D

     Our sponsor is Hetty Clare and they provided images for the team to use.  I chose The Gift.  I kept it very simple by printing the image onto blue CS, and coloring with white gel pen.  I cut the image with a QuicKutz die, then cut a white frame with another QK die.  I used navy blue CS for the background, printed the sentiment, and cut it with an Avery Elle die.  I layered everything together and left it without embellishment because I wanted that super plain, CAS, masculine card.  

     I'm going to use this for a birthday card for one of my family guys with a June birthday.


     Challenges:


     That's all for today.  Happy Crafting and come play with us.  NanaConnie

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous monochrome card
Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos