Friday, October 22, 2021

Playing in the Puddles

      I feel like I've been running behind all month long and when I discovered that I hadn't posted my card for Imagine That ! DOTM yet, I confirmed that feeling.  Sigh...  But here it is and the month isn't over so I'm  good.  :-D

     I loved the whole idea of playing in puddles after the storm, especially because where I live we've had nothing be severe drought and a serious lack of rain for more than 2 years no.  Weather forecasters say we're due for heavy rain this upcoming Monday, and I can only hope that's true.  

     I colored this precious image (called "Lizzy's Umbrella") with ProMarkers and cut it with a Cuts die.  The sentiment is part of the set and I printed it and cut it with a corner punch from Uchida.  I added one of my signature bows with a pearl and mounted everything onto a mango-orange card base.  Very CAS.

     I love coloring critters and use far more critter images then people images but I'm trying to improve my coloring on people so I've begun looking for and using images which combine critters and people.  :-D  To me, coloring fur or feathers is easier than coloring human faces and hair.


      Challenges:

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute. Love the simplicity. Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. AJ DT CCCC

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the image so sweet. Alison x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An adorable image used with beautiful colours and artistic flair. Love it.
Faith x

Furrbster said...

This is afun card

Hugz Tinz

Kristine said...

I do like the simplicity of your card, and that die you used to cut her out makes a big impact on the cuteness of this 😊

Thanks so much for playing in my progressive digi challenge!

Happy Crafting,
Kris

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and hope they are right re the rain. thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz in our Anything Goes Challenge

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

sweetpea said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet GDT.

Nunzia Carusio said...

What a cute image and your coloring is awesome.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Polkadoodles.
Hope to see you again soon.
×
Nunzia